Tuesday, May 19, 2009

There are no mistakes in life.... only lessons.

I like this quote from Robin Sharma's book. He is awesome writer.

I have been going through hard time from past 2 months. I lost my dad, my job, my confidence. But good thing was I dint loose my mind, there was something which was keep inspiring me.

Shampa was telling me that I have been doing regular traveling and was in stress so god has given me chance to rest. I feel my dad wanted me to come back Pune/Mumbai and now take a responsibility of family. He always wanted me to behave like a gentleman, he mean responsible person but I never took him seriously as he was there with me and he will be there always. I am missing my dad very much.

My dad was a nice person, has his own principles, values, ethics but he never forced anyone to follow them. I wasn't knowing that god will take him away from us so early. Day by day I am realizing my mistakes, my principles and trying to recover from this soft injury.

I dont know how much days it will take for me to forget my dad last days. I know he must be watching me and will help me to take decisions.

love you dad.

2 comments:

KRISHNA RAO said...

hey nilesh...
lemme tell u something i have always said to u...never regret-whatever happens-as long as u have done no wrong...
as far as ur dad is concerned...u will never forget him...and u shouldnt too... as is aptly said, GOD GIVES U TROUBLE TO TEACH U MANY LESSONS...
all the best...
krishna rao

ynilesh said...

Yes Krishna, these days i always do what i want. never regret for anything but as you said i cant not forget my dad at the same time. I wish he would have been there to see my wedding, my new car, my USA visit. I know he would have been more happy than me.