Saturday, May 17, 2008

Why humans can be so bad .....

I finished my oncall today, and had gone out to get mobile case and scratch gruad for my new cell. When me and anirudha left home we were hungry. So while coming returning home we stopped to have "pani-puri".

So as a habbit, i start a normal chat with pani-puri wale bhaiyya . I am sorry, i forgot to ask his name :(. Its true when you talk to someone about their problem, they must waiting for someone with whom they can share there problem, that time doesnt matter who you are.

Same thing happened today.... You wont believe but these all pani-puri wala's in bangalore pay 5-10 bucks to police everyday for nothing or i can say a rent of a place where they stand for more than half day. I feel so bad about him. it looks so cheap. I dont understand what might be these police getting by earning 5-10 bucks from these poor people. City like bangalore, people are always ready to grab money from you pocket. what about these poor people. I am really feeling very bad :(.

They are 4 persons, all from UP and all came in search of job. As everyone aware of poverty in UP, Bihar states. These guys do visits to other states in search of jobs to earn bread and butter. You know one good thing about these guys is that they are hard workers. get ready to do any kind of work. That is what they do everyday, getting up early in the morning, prepare everything, come to sell it to crowdy area, stand there till 10-11, reach home by 12 with the stuff to prepare next days pani-puri. I wonder when do they have there bf, lunch, dinner ?

To start preparating pani-puri they have to wake up very early in the morning by 4. it take more than 6-7 hours just to prepare that tasty pani-puri's. I surprised when he said he sleeps only for 4 hours a day. there are people those who struggle for whole day and we still bargain with them to save few bucks :(.

Anyway we cant help it, but yes we can do one thing, talk with them freely without keeping any barrier of richness. :). Who knows they can be rich tomorrow. I feel luck works with hardwork and they are real hard workers.

You know god has given everyone a power to find there happiness.

I heard this sher today in Zee cine awards by Firoz Khan....
" na dosti na mohabbat rukti hai kisike liye....
waqt ke sath sath chalta rahe yahi behatar hai aadmi ke liye...... "

No comments: